Is your retirement looking financially-secure? At Secure Retirement Strategies, we will help you grow your assets, protect your savings, and provide for the people and causes that are most important to you. One of the best ways to protect your financial future is to consider investing in a Life Insurance Retirement Plan (LIRP).
LIRPs are a powerful financial tool that will secure your lifestyle into retirement while simultaneously providing a monetary safety net for your loved ones — and it’s totally tax-free. If you are considering setting up a LIRP, then consider these key takeaways:
1) Get to the 0% Tax Bracket because taxes will go up again! Our National debt has to be addressed. According to a CNN political study, if Social Security and Medicare are to be left relatively unchanged, taxes will have to double over time.
2) Safe and Productive Growth
- We yearn for safety because we don’t want to lose money.
- We want our money to grow. Safely.
- LIRPs gain when the market goes up with no give-back of principal or gains in a down year.
- That is safe and productive growth.
3) Low Fees: The average expense fee for a typical mutual fund is 1.5%. The average fee for a managed account is 1.5%. So are the fees for the LIRP.
What are you receiving for the LIRP 1.5% fee?
- Tax-free distributions
- Long-term care benefits
- Death benefit
No mutual fund offers the above! No managed securities account offers this!
4) Indexed Universal Life Insurance policies (IULs) have been around for about 20 years. Actual back-tested results for 20, 25, 30, and 40 year periods show a consistent return of about 7.5% while guaranteeing against market corrections.
5) With a LIRP, the insurance companies give you THE GAINS WITHOUT THE RISK. If the market goes down or stays flat, you don’t lose a single penny.
6) You don’t have to plan your financial future alone. Secure Retirement Strategies can help you determine if a LIRP is the right choice to help you achieve your retirement goals, and we can set up your account in no time. Call our team of qualified professionals today at 610-983-8531.